Saturday, July 08, 2006

notoriety

Is it notoriety, when I check google for 'Mersigns' and the entry comes up reading: Mersigns Notify Blogger about objectionable content. What does ... ?

Has someone looked at my blog? I wouldn't know - I have received no comments! And that's OK, because it gives me a certain amount of satisfaction to be able to publish online, whoever looks at the thing.

It teases me though - "objectionable content'? What is objectionable on my blog and what kind of person would have called it objectionable?

In looking through what has so far been published, I notice my earliest posts have disappeared. They were the ones that graphically detailed my experience of PTSD. These were the entries I trembled to write, let alone publish. They are possibly too long and in need of editing, but still, I've never read anything like them by anyone else.

Maybe one is not supposed to speak of such things?

Maybe that is what makes them objectionable?

Well, having worked on four different computers during the past six months, I shall go back in my files, find these writings and republish them.

If there are readers out there, please do feel free to comment.

m.m.m.

No comments: