Sunday, December 27, 2020

population pseudonym

Hello Folks, It's time for me to revive my blog.

Well Folks, it is time for me to revive my blog.
I'm going to populate it with pseudonyms.
Here are the profiles of the people in my life.

Melina - 50 years old Crone; a new life stage in which making, sustaining, growing, resting and learning all play large roles in my everyday.

Brown Owl - keystone of our hearts; driving us to new adventures both internal and external, provider, who places relationships always at the centre.

Jack (of Hearts) - sunny boy tumbler; 10 years old, with a charisma that holds many in his orbit; with energy to burn and an unbound imagination.

Wizard - light and laughter maker, and seeker of rainbows in dark places; 7 years old, with a keen eye for meticulous observation, and a transformative way with words and numbers.

I will add more pseudonyms as necessary, respecting that some people do not wish to be identified. It is strange to me, that some people bind themselves with secrecy, fearing enemies, but that is their reality. I do not wish to expose or endanger anyone. 

No comments: